Terms and Conditions for using our Website
- Your use of our website and online shop is governed by our Terms of Service. Click here to view our Terms of Service. You agree to our Terms of Service.
- Your submission of personal information through the store is governed by our Privacy Statement. Click here to view our Privacy Statement. You agree to our Privacy Statement.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars.
- Any product images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Product warranty terms and conditions outlined in separate Terms and Conditions of General Warranty.
- All quotations automatically expire 14 calendar days after the date issued.
Operations and Stocks
- We only work on Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Your order will not be processed during our off-days.
- We do not guarantee that all items are in stock, even if it is displayed as “in stock” on our online store.
- In the event that an ordered item is out of stock, we will get in touch with the user to cancel or amend the order, and to do any other necessary actions e.g. refunds.
- When a delivery option is chosen by the user, we will send the order by any courier or delivery method we deem fit.
- Deliveries will typically take 2-5 working days.
- We do not offer refunds, except in special circumstances at the sole discretion of PFE Technologies Pte Ltd. In the event of a refund, a refund/cancellation fee may be charged, depending on method of payment. Generally, this refund charge will be around 4% of your order total.
- Credit card payments on our website are processed by Stripe. We do not record nor retain any credit card information.
Smart Home Hubs (Aqara M2, E1, G2H, G3)
- As a wireless technology, hubs have limitations in range, and factors such as walls and doors can impact range. There is no guarantee on the strength, speed, and range of these wireless networks.
Aqara M2 Hub
- A USB AC 5V1A power supply is required (e.g. mobile phone charger). This is not included in the box.
- A USB to micro-USB cable is included in box.
Aqara E1 Hub
- A USB AC 5V1A power supply is required (e.g. mobile phone charger). This is not included in the box.
- The E1 Hub can also function by plugging it into any powered USB port (e.g. PC USB port).
Aqara Roller Blind Driver E1
- This product does not work with all blinds
- There is no guarantee that the product will work with your blinds.
- As usual, we do not accept returns of opened products (see Returns section).
Smart Switches (Aqara D1 and H1 Switches)
- There is no guarantee that the switches will work with all circuits, lights, fans, and electrical systems.
- We recommend opening and installing switches one-by-one in the off chance that an electrical fixture does not work with the switch, as we accept change-of-mind returns only on unopened packaging (see Returns section).
- Smart switches cannot be installed to work in a two-way setup electrically. Two-way smart switches must be configured wirelessly.
- Warranty does not cover improper or incorrect installations when not done by us (full terms in warranty terms and conditions).
Cameras (Aqara G2H and Aqara G3)
- Quotations and orders for cameras do not include mounting or placement services.
- Cameras do not include SD cards.
Air-con and IR Controllers (Aqara M2, Aqara G3, tado Smart AC)
- Smart devices that use infrared (IR) to command appliances can only controls devices in the same room, and limited by range.
Curtains and Tracks (Aqara Curtain Controller)
- Smart curtain system does not include any remotes or wireless buttons. These can be configured to control the curtains wirelessly but must be purchased separately.
- Curtain motors require AC 230V power.
- Curtain motor does not have a plug; instead, it has Live, Ground, and Neutral wires for connecting to a plug or connecting directly into mains.
- Track length has an acceptable range of +/- 3 cm.
- We do not accept returns of curtain tracks for any reason.
Door Locks (Aqara N100, Aqara A100)
- Door locks do not include NFC cards.
General – Services
- Cancellation or rescheduling of jobs with less than 48 hours’ notice will incur a rescheduling fee of $80.00.
Service – Electrical Installation
- Please ensure that wiring points are available when we carry out installations. Additional onsite trips will be charged at $90 per trip.
- Wall switch installation in our quotations only applies to simple installations which do not require hacking, rewiring, or other requirements beyond normal switch replacements. In the event that any smart switches cannot be installed and changes have to be made based on the wiring of the home, the customer will be informed of the necessary changes (including any additional fees or costs), and we will proceed only upon approval and payment from the customer. If the customer does not wish to proceed, we will refund any unopened products (no refunds for installation and set up fees).
- Installation of smart switches in two-way circuits may require different setups and may involve wireless switches. The use of wired or wireless switches will be at the discretion of our electrician, who will make the decision based on the wiring in the home. In the event that a wireless switch is used in place of a wired switch, the customer will be informed.
Service – Curtain Installation
- Curtain installation does not include electrical works, unless otherwise stated.
- Power must be provided for our installers to test that the curtain system works well electrically.
- If no power sockets are available in the vicinity of the curtain motor, our installers will only conduct a manual test of the curtain tracks.
- By default, curtain installation does not include setting up of apps, controls, configurations, or linking of wireless switches and buttons.
Service – Door Lock Installation
- Installing a new smart door lock usually requires drilling, cutting, and hacking works on your door, door leaves, and door frames (depending on doors). You will not be able to restore your door and locks to their original condition.
- During installation, there may be some gaps at the side of the door lock. The installer will try to patch it up as best as he can.
- If your door has an existing handlebar, you may find the lock more comfortable to use if you remove the handlebar and cover the holes with metal caps. This is not included in the door lock installation and will be billed separately by the installer.
- Some doors and frames may work better with the addition of optional fixtures and brackets. These are not included in the installation price. Common fixtures include a rebater to cover the lockset for double-leaf doors, and strike plates for the frames or leaf. Our installer will offer them to you and you can pay the installer directly for these items.
- Condominiums and MCSTs may have by-laws regarding the change of door locks, handles, and facades. Our obligation to you is only to change your lock. We recommend that you communicate with your MCST management for any requirements.
- In the event that there is any dispute between your MCST management and you, PFE Technologies Pte Ltd and its third-party contractors and will not be held accountable nor liable.
- If you are a tenant, and there is any dispute between your landlord and you, and will not be held accountable nor liable.
- If any reinstatement is required, PFE Technologies Pte Ltd and its third-party contractors will not be held liable for any costs.
- Once installed, we do not accept returns or process refunds for both the door lock and for installation charges.
- By default, door lock installation does not include setting up of apps, controls, users, PIN codes, and fingerprints.
App Setup and Configuration
- Configuration of smart devices can only be done after internet connectivity and wifi has been established.
- If quoted, app setup and configuration only includes smart devices in quote. Other devices not in the quote is chargeable separately at $50 per unit.
- In the event that configuration cannot be completed due to any circumstances (e.g. no internet, no wifi, no power), there will be no refund for installation or configuration set up fees.
- Additional devices and configuration after work completion will be charged accordingly via subsequent invoices.
- Support on app settings and updates will be done remotely through WhatsApp, emails, or phone calls. Additional charges for onsite support applies at $90 per trip.
- We accept change-of-mind returns only for products still in its original packaging, sealed and intact with no dents or physical damages. This includes any packaging for shipping.
- Customers are required to ship the products back to PFE Technologies Pte Ltd at their own cost.
- If the return is accepted, we will issue a credit note and customer can use the credits for their next purchase.
- If the return is rejected, we will send the item back to the customer free-of-charge.
- PFE Technologies Pte Ltd’s decision on returns is final.
- Unless otherwise provided, PFE Technologies Pte Ltd makes no other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, PFE Technologies Pte Ltd ‘s total liability to you arising under or in connection with this transaction, whether arising in contract or in tort (including negligence), shall be limited to the Purchase Price under the sales quotation or sales contract, whichever is lower.
- Subject to the cap stated in the previous clause, PFE Technologies Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs and expenses directly or indirectly suffered by you (including but without limitation to, loss of profits, loss of savings, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue or loss of contracts incurred, whether anticipated or actual, or any special indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever) or any action, claims and proceedings taken against Buyer by any third party or parties in connection with, incidental to and consequential upon the purchase, operation and use of the products, including but without limitation to, any losses and damages resulting from the interruption or failure in the operation of the products.
- PFE Technologies Pte Ltd will not, under any circumstances, be held liable, accountable, or responsible for any loss or injury to a person or loss or damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential damages occurring from the use of its products.
These terms and conditions apply to all goods (“products”) sold by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd to the buyer and shall govern the relevant sales contract to the exclusion of all other terms and unless Seller expressly agrees to them in writing. These terms apply to all subsequent transactions made between the PFE Technologies Pte Ltd and the buyer even if no further reference is made to them in subsequent transactions.