The following products are covered under this warranty for manufacturing defects for the period set out in the table below.
|Aqara A100 Smart Door Lock||12 months|
|Aqara D100 Smart Door Lock||24 months|
|Curtain motors and drivers||12 months|
|Curtain tracks||12 months|
|Roller blind motors||12 months|
|Sensibo Air Smart Aircon Control||12 months|
|Sensibo AirQ Smart Aircon Control||12 months|
|Smart Water Heater Switch||12 months|
PFE Technologies Pte Ltd (which operates Homesmart.sg) warrants to repair or replace faulty products within the warranty period, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase or date of delivery, and expires upon completion of the warranty period.
- Proof of purchase is necessary. Repairs or replacements without proof of purchase is chargeable. Please keep your receipts or invoices.
- Products bought directly and transacted with PFE Technologies Pte Ltd (including from our website at Homesmart.sg, or on shopping platforms such as Lazada and Shopee operated by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd with the trade name Homesmart.sg or Homesmartsg) will be automatically enrolled in our warranty programme.
- Products bought from authorized resellers, distributors, and partners of PFE Technologies Pte Ltd must be registered at homesmart.sg/warranty-registration before warranty becomes effective.
- If products are resold or transferred to another consumer, the new owner must register their warranty at homesmart.sg/warranty-registration for the warranty to transfer over. The same terms and conditions apply.
- Warranty does not cover products that can function normally, but do not work in a customer’s specific setup with their lights, fans, and/or other appliances, including but not limited to fixtures with low wattage or inconsistent electrical usage. A diagnostic test conducted by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd will conclude if a product functions normally.
- Diagnostic tests on the returned product may be conducted by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd to ascertain the cause or reason of the failure or defect. PFE Technologies Pte Ltd’s decision on all claims, including without limitation whether there is a defect in the product, the cause of failure or defect, validity of the warranty, and what remedy is to be provided, shall be conclusive and you agree to abide by any decision.
- A diagnostic test on the product must be completed with a valid warranty claim issued by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd before any replacements or repairs will be arranged.
- In the event that the diagnostic test on the product concludes that the warranty claim is invalid; for reasons including but not limited to user problems, connectivity problems out of scope of our products and services (e.g. home wifi), and improper installations; PFE Technologies Pte Ltd will send the returned products back to the customer.
- Parts which are replaced will become the property of PFE Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Repair or replacement of products under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
- Warranty is only for items purchased from PFE Technologies Pte Ltd, or one of its authorized resellers.
- If any part or product is no longer available, PFE Technologies will replace it with a functional replacement part or product.
- In the event that the original product is replaced with a similar product, PFE Technologies Pte Ltd reserves the right to replace it with a product of lower retail value than the original product.
- PFE Technologies Pte Ltd’s responsibility for warranty is only to repair or replace the product; and does not include dismantling, removals, installations, or re-installations.
- This warranty is not applicable to products provided in housing development projects.
- This warranty is not applicable to products used for commercial applications.
- PFE Technologies Pte Ltd’s liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. This warranty coverage will not, under any circumstances, extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss or damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential damages including but not limited to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service and loss of use during the period that your Product is at an authorized repairer and/or while awaiting for replacement parts to arrive.
- Coverage is limited only to products found to be defective due to faulty materials during the warranty period.
- The following is not covered by warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Damages and faults caused by negligent use, misuse, neglect, or careless operation or handling of products
- Damages and faults caused by use of products not in accordance with the user manuals
- Damages and faults caused by faulty and/or improper assembly or installation (except where carried out by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd or its authorized agents)
- Damages and faults caused by repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd or its authorized agents
- Use of products for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in Singapore
- Use of products for anything other than their intended purpose
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer
- Use of parts and accessories which are not genuine
- Products with warranty seals removed or where the serial number has been removed, defaced or altered
- Damages and faults as result of use not in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications
- Damages and faults caused by not carrying out recommended maintenance
- Damages and faults from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages, water leakage, or power surges
- Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fire, and lightning strikes)
- Damage and defects caused by household pests, as well as household pets
- Failures caused by circumstances out of PFE Technologies Pte Ltd’s control
- Shipping charges, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the product
- When product is used in conjunction or together with similar products of the same brand, but not supplied by PFE Technologies Pte Ltd (including but not limited to parallel imports of genuine products from other countries)